Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello, hello!



My name is Emily; I have been a turtle owner for several years now and have loved them since I could remember. When I was a child, I remember owning everything possible from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and have continued loving them and all turtles till this day. I have had every cake since I was a child with turtles on it, along with the color purple. If there was a purple turtle in the world I would own it. Turtles and the color purple are my two most favorite things in the world. I have started this blog for a class and will be using it to share information on owning turtles and keeping them happy. I currently own three turtles: 2 red eared sliders and 1 box turtle. With this blog I hope to help many owners in need and with questions on turtles and their lifestyle. For example, my box turtle has a very picky appetite, as do many box turtles. You may have to test out several different foods before you find your turtle’s favorite choice. My box turtle, Cledus, loves fruits and Krakus polish ham and will hardly ever eat vegetables or greens. So when your turtle gets picky, don't give up on them, keep trying different foods. You will soon find something they'll enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you. I'm hoping to get alot of information on how to maintain a turtle for future purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A turtle is a good pet for a child. You can easily help them maintain it and dont have to worry about it getting lost.. Just keep it in the tank! And they're fun to watch catch fish or crickets if you get a box turtle!

    ReplyDelete